These Pizza’s are perfect for those nights where the thought of cooking it just too much. We call these Fake-Away nights and they are some of my favourites. Of course you can whatever toppings suits. We tend to mix them up with each batch. Ham and Pineapple is usually my go to as I believe Pineapple DOES belong in a pizza ha! but Supreme is a good way of getting rid of a lot of the veg from the fridge that needs to be used up.
Delicious EASY Cheats Pizza. All you need is a food processor or beaters and the dough in done in minutes. You can add whatever flavourings to the dough that you like. I added dried Italian herbs, Garlic powder and Parmesan.
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon of Dried Italian Herbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Handful of freshly grated Parmesan
- Step 1 Put all the ingredients in a food processor. Blend until all combined. Add more flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Step 2 Divide into 8 pieces and roll flat to your desired shape.
- Step 3 Air Fry each base in the basket for 4-5 minutes on 200 degrees Celsius until just brown.
- Step 4 Add toppings of your choice and Air Fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Step 5 I place mine on steaming papers just to make sure they don’t stick.
*For my Pizza toppings I used