This was my first go making a Whole Air Fried Cauliflower and boy was I impressed. It was a fight here between my husband and I for the last few wedges. You wouldn’t think it would taste any different to just normal cooked Cauliflower but it does. The Mayo is a game changer. When I first started looking for recipe ideas I was like “Mayonnaise?!?! On Cauliflower?!?!” but WOW it was a flavour sensation and doesn’t taste anything like Mayo in the end.
Suggestion – If you steam or microwave the cauliflower first it cuts down the cooking time significantly
You don’t have to use the herbs I used, you can mix it up with whatever are your faves. I think fresh Thyme would be delicious, or even a homemade Basil pesto. YUM! The list is endless.
Whole Air Fired Cauliflower with seasoned Mayo Marinade
- 1 small Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1/3 cup Fresh chopped Parsley
- 2 tablespoon Fresh chopped Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Wholegrain Mustard
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Step 1 In a bowl combine the Mayo, Garlic, Parsley, Rosemary, Mustard and Parmesan
- Step 2 Smother whole Cauliflower in the paste
- Step 3 Pop on a tray or baking paper and cook on 140 degrees Celsius for an hour. Use a skewer to check its soft all the way through.