Air Fried Thai Beef Salad
January 24, 2018
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 Porterhouse steaks
- 1 x 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 continental cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 long fresh red chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil
- toasted peanuts, coarsely chopped for serving
- Step 1 in a empty jar shake up and mix the first 7 ingredients to make the marinade/dressing.
- Step 2 Pour half the mixture to the steak pieces and marinade for at least 2 hours
- Step 3 Plate up all the salad ready to go.
- Step 4 After the 2 hours add a little salt and pepper to the steak and Air Fry on 200 degrees Celsius for 8 minutes depending on how you like your steak. Mines was a perfect medium rare.
- Step 5 Let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing thinly and adding it on top of the salad along with any juices.
- Step 6 Apply the left over dressing and dig in!