Spiced Lime Lamb Racks
- 2 500g lamb racks
- 3 limes, juiced
- 5 cloves garlic,crushed
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander seed
- 1 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- S & P
- Step 1 French trim the rack if they haven’t been done by the butcher already.
- Step 2 Combine all ingredients and cover the lamb racks.
- Step 3 Leave them covered in the fridge for as many hours as you can, I like to do at least 3 hours. If marinade isn’t always covering the meat then it is best to check it hourly and turn them over.
- Step 4 Cover the exposed bone with tightly wrapped foil and place in a dish in the air fryer.
- Step 5 Cook on 100 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes
- Step 6 Turn the heat up to 180 degrees and do another 10 minutes. Check the temperature of the lamb with a meat thermometer and cook a further 5-10 minutes IF you like your lamb cooked a little more.
- Step 7 Plate up with air fried spuds and corn or whatever you choose and pour over some of the pan juices
- Step 8 Enjoy!