Now this isn’t really a recipe as such (apart from the Guac) but my gosh they beat any unhealthy store bought chips. I used for Wholemeal tortillas for this version but white is completely fine. I’ve also noticed there are soooo many flavours in the wrap aisle now! Summer Herbs, Spinach, Barley, Gluten Free… All would be perfect!
To-easy Air Fried Tortilla Chips and Guacamole
- 4 Tortilla Wraps
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 small Tomato
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Juice of a Lime
- Salt & Pepper
- Step 1 Cut tortilla wraps into 8 wedges
- Step 2 Place in the Air Fryer basket in a single layer. They may fly up so I always put a steaming wrack turned upside down on top to hold them down. Do them in batches for approx. 3-4 minutes.
- Step 3 In the meantime crush Avocado with a fork until smooth
- Step 4 Add finely sliced Spring Onion, crushed Garlic, diced Tomato and the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Step 5 Cool chips slightly and enjoy!