Having an Irish hubby we have potatoes with 95% of our meals so they can get a bit boring lol. These are just delightful! They taste naughty which is just the way I like my food. After making these I went out and bought a spiraliser but unfortunately I got one that doesn’t quite live up to its name as it struggles with anything harder than a zucchini HA so hand cut is still my method of choice.
I put a long metal skewer through these and then put my knife at the top of the skewer and following the skewer I spiralled the knife downwards. If this seems all too hard then slicing the potatoes in fries instead would give a similar effect and taste.
Parmesan Encrusted Spiral Potatoes
- 4 large Potatoes
- 100g Butter
- 150g finely grated Parmesan
- 100g Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Chopped Parsley
- Step 1 Spiral potatoes using the skewer method mentioned above.
- Step 2 Coat the Potatoes in melted Butter.
- Step 3 Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl until evenly distributed and then place the potatoes in there to coat them in the mixture. Make sure it gets into all the cuts.
- Step 4 Place into basket of Air Fryer and bake on 180 degrees Celsius for approximately 30-40 minutes depending on the size of your potatoes.